Saturday, December 12, 2009

More water . . .

Can you ever get sick of looking at endless amounts of water . . . I think so . . . there's only so much rocking and looking at the endless waves . . . but that's why they have THE SPA! I only really truly discovered the spa a little while ago and it has since changed by life, that's right Anthony, changed my life! So today I enjoyed a wonderful seaweed wrap with a massage which was utterly wonderful! The days are long here with sunrise being a about 4:30am (we are 2 hours ahead of TO BTW) and the sun setting at about 10:00pm . . . which leaves a lots of hours inbetween to contemplate life. As I turn 27 today I can't help but be very content with things and it's only lunchtime. What will this afternoon hold for this Peipei? Stay tuned! We cruise through Cape Horn tonight at around 6:30 and tomorrow we arrive in Ushuaia which is the bottom of the world! It's going to be chilly but we will be heading into Tierra del Fuego national park which we are looking forward to! There hasn't been a lot of greenery on this trip! Alright, peips is going to find the others! Enjoy this Saturday!